When there is a request for relief of the court to modify a prior Order, there is a requirement to establish a substantial change in circumstances, and when modifying the terms of a parenting plan, you must also prove that the modification is in the best interest of the minor child(ren). Not all prior Orders are modifiable, such as the division of assets and liabilities. Contact Andrea Pate at Law Office of the Ozarkso who will thoroughly review the facts of your case to determine how to modify your current Court Order.