Who will you bring to your defense?
In any criminal case, you always need an attorney on your side. At the Law Office of the Ozarks, defense attorney, Joseph R. Pate, is committed to
protecting your rights and ambitions of the future, along with obtaining the
best possible outcome of the criminal charge itself. With any criminal charge, there are always collateral consequences that will result from how the case is handled and resolved.
Why trust us to protect you?
- More than 12 years of criminal law experience as both a defense Attorney and prosecutor
- Available and attentive, dependable support
- Personalized, individual client attention.
- Strong negotiator, always advocating for you
- Established trial lawyer, excels in the court room
In criminal cases, clients face the inevitable unknown of penalties and
charges. This is undoubtedly always a trying experiencing when clients stand to face life changing outcomes. Attorney Joseph R. Pate at the Law Office of the Ozarks is here to protect you and your future. In any criminal case, you should attain a lawyer who is dependable, experienced, and personalized to your specific needs.
Attorney Pate works vigorously to implement a custom-made criminal defense specific to every case, facilitate open communication, and most importantly, keep you informed and at the center of the case.